Monday, January 7, 2013

NU12 #2 Food trucks by AC


I love watching cooking shows. It inspires me to re-create and create my own version of the recipes I see on TV. If I make a list of the cooking shows I like to watch there won't be enough time, and I might get derailed for the real focus of this assignment.

One show that I like to watch is the Eat St. This show features food truck common to the USA in bringing quality food at a reasonable price. People or fans of these food trucks would often follow the truck where ever it goes even if they walk long distances or drive.

I consider the idea of putting up a food truck here in the Philippines because affordable food could only be found on the following stores:
   -  convenient stores like 7-11 or Mini Stops
   -  jollijeeps or the typical "karinderya"
   -  fast food chains

Nothing wrong in patronizing these shops but as a food lover myself I am looking for other sources where I can get my food especially when I  work.

In the Alabang area, your options at getting your food quickly, conveniently, and yet satisfying could only be found at local restaurants that are expensive. For the working class, expensive food are not really the best option. Food trucks can help solve some of the problems these class has. It is mobile, quick, and convenient. Since it would be the first food truck here in the Philippines, instead of a truck I like to use the typical jeepney, but modified to cater the need for prepping and cooking. 3  <did you watch Burnt Truck?>



Athens S. Cruz
+63 916-7056719

0 comments: