Monday, January 28, 2013

NU 12- What pisses me off in the neighbourhood by Highlander

NU 12- What pisses me off in the neighbourhood by Highlander

The holiday season  gives one a  lot to ponder on one's neighbours.

 Parties are happening practically everyday. And in my neighbour's house, it can go on for several days.

I don't mind a good party, but really they tend to forget there are other people living nearby. So what to they do?

They sing karaoke non-stop until the wee hours of the morning. I have insomnia and this doesn't help matters. 

What is worse, there voices are Blah.. Blah… Blah..  No tone, No pitch, No singing voice to speak of.

I may sound crabby, but this incessant partying starts on Dec 23 and goes on until Jan 2 on a daily basis!

There were so many occasions that I asked them to lower the music.

What I suggest:
  • The subdivision officials to place a sound level limit.
  • No noise after 1 am
  • My neighbour's family to get signing lessons!

Result:
  • A more peaceful co-existence
  • I don't have to constant fight the urge to fire a gun! ( Don't worry, I won't use any of them for target practice)3
--

0 comments: