Wednesday, March 20, 2013

NU12 # 11 Small Runner Alien - convertible shoes/slipper

Subject: NU12 # 11 Small Runner Alien

NU12 # 11 Small Runner Alien
MBAH 10 B
New products/ improvements - Shoes con driving slippers

Concept:
             I usually drive with slippers on or barefooted. It is because shoes seem to distract me on my moves. And the heels of the shoes tend to block as i step on the brakes and gas/accelerator.
            With the busy schedule I have, there are times when I forget to bring and prepare my shoes for the day's work. I usually go out of the house wearing my driving slippers already. One time, I had to do my daily rounds with patients and I realized I have no available shoes to wear inside the car.
           I thought of inventing a shoes convertible into slippers by a snap of a button on it.

Implementation and Benefits:
             When its time to drive, shoes will be changed to slippers to avoid slipping and accidents on driving moves. It becomes more practical, economical and convenient for me. Less clutter in the car and it also serves as a poka yoke to forgetfulness in bringing a separate shoes for the medical rounds.
              I suggest different styles and colors for these to make it more fashionable and attractive. This could help the businessmen in their new products for profit.4




0 comments: