Sunday, March 24, 2013

NU-12 (11) by Sherwinism MBAH - presentation apps from Samsung galaxy 5?


SAMSUNG GALAXY S 5

AGSB MBAH 10-B
Entrepreneurship NU-12 (11/12)
Category: Products
By: sherwinisms

Samsung recently launched its newest addition to its Galaxy series… the Samsung Galaxy S 4… Watching the launch in NY live via live stream made it all the more exciting. Samsung just never fails to amaze me.

I have been using the Galaxy S 3 for almost a year now and it still never fails to amaze me and seeing the S 4 slowly being unveiled, application after application, I was just left in awe.

Then again there’s still room for some more innovative features. While a lot of new features were seen with the S 4, it was mostly for play and none for work. Having an office-based work, we are usually faced with presentations be it small or big groups. While I could already do most of my presentations in my S 3, during the actual meetings already, I still need to e-mail my presentation and retrieve it in a laptop, connect it to aprojector before I could actually present it. What if my Samsung Galaxy phone can directly project images in a wall for me to show? It could be presentations for work or of new pictures and videos shared with family and friends or games for personal fun and play.

Impossible? NOT… Amazing? YES… the S 4 just got better… the new SAMSUNG GALAXY S 5… 4

0 comments: