Tuesday, March 19, 2013

NU12 #8 Molina, Jose Paolo

Ateneo Innovation and Entrepreneurship "New ideas create more and better new products and services; create more wealth."

Tabletized Sunblock
 
The sun is the main source of energy on earth. It also gives humans vitamins when one is exposed early in the morning to until 8am I think.
 
But the sun can also cause cancer when one is over exposed hence some genius came up with sunblock. There are many kinds of sunblock, the more expensive the more they say the protection lasts.
 
People need sunblock especially nowadays when summer is just around the corner. Many people would want to go to beaches. ( I know I want to ).
 
I recently started trying to learn swimming and I thought of buying sunblock. The problem is I said to myself I probably wouldn’t use it anyway because it takes time and I would have to ask help from someone to put some on my back. I usually swim alone you see.
 
Hence there is a problem. You cannot fully apply sunblock to yourself. Besides it takes time and even if you have help, it’s hard to apply it evenly to the surface of the skin. I am also lazy in such rituals because I’m impatient.
 
So I thought, applying sunblock should be instant. Hence I thought of the tablet.
 
This is very convenient because all you have to do is drink it like it was medicine and the effect would be all over your skin. The sunblock has an effect evenly unlike when you spread it. You have the risk of unbalance skin tone.
 
I also think this will solve a problem with lotions which lose its effect when submerged in water. Sayang! You spend a lot of money for it to wear away with water.
 
Tabletized Sunblock won’t have that.

0 comments: