Monday, March 25, 2013

MBAH NU 12 NU 8 by CebPac -What pisses you off at the Mall


NU 8 - WHAT PISSES YOU OFF ATHE MALL? WHAT DO YOU SIGGEST?
                          By: CEBPAC

I like going to the mall after a busy day in the clinic and in the hospital.  I usually go to the mall to shop, just to roam around to find new things, to eat, and to pass time.

Once I'm in the mall,  the call of nature  could not be avoided.  I have to use the comfort room to feel comfortable.  What pisses me off in the mall is using the comfort room that is not clean and has offensive odor, and no hooks in the wall to hold my bag or shopping bags.  Its so awkward urinating with  my butt 6inches away from the rim of the bowl,  while  holding on to my bag and shopping bags and my nose nearly poking on the uncovered trash can.

The things that contribute to the dirty and offensive odor of the comfort room in the mall which really pisses me off.

        1. Uncovered trash cans --cause the offensive odor in the area, as if it serves as air freshener.  I can even see what is inside the trash can that is not good to see.
      2. Dirty and wet floors, lavatory, and toilet bowls--also contributes to the foul odor in the comfort room. 
      3. Defective flushing system-- makes the toilet bowl dirty causing offensive odor.
      4. No supplies of toilets paper and soap

The absence of wall hooks for the bags makes urinating uncomfortable because I am holding on to my bags while relieving myself.  It does not contribute to the uncleanliness and offensive odor of the toilet but its presence will truly make reliving me that easy.

What can be improved in the malls' comfort rooms?
A cleaning company that will see to it the cleaning of the comfort room round the clock.  It must always check the following:
1.  Trash cans must have covers with foot pedals to open it.  It  must  be emptied always and not to wait for the trash to pile up.

2. Clean and dry up the floors, lavatories, and toilet bowls with cleaning and refreshing solution.

3. Checking of faucets and flushing system regularly and  not to wait for the plumber only  for repair. Maintenance is a must.

4.  Soaps and toilet papers for sanitary purposes.

Installing of wall hooks for bags is a little thing but will make relieving in the comfort room conveniently comfortable.  Always check for these things.

It is not only the duty of the mall management to keep the toilet clean and having good smell, but the shoppers has also a role to do.  Be always considerate to the next user by flushing the toilet bowls, drying up the toilet seat and lavatory, and  covering up the trash cans.

It will surely make my day  in the mall enjoyable  by using a clean and  smelling good  comfort room. 




     
JO

0 comments: