Wednesday, March 20, 2013

NU12 #10 Small Runner Alien



Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Leilani <leilani.coloma@yahoo.com>
Date: March 19, 2013, 2:51:56 PM GMT+08:00
Subject: NU12 #10 Small Runner Alien

NU12 #10 Small Runner Alien
MBAH 10 B
New spending habits -  WISE WALLET
Concept/ Implementation :

         Most of the time, it is hard to control our daily spending. We just keep on getting cash from our wallets and refilling it without really having a practical, wise daily budget. To monitor my daily spending and save much for the rainy days, I thought of making a wallet that digitally computes for the money withdrawn from the wallet every time you get an amount for consumption. It will have various compartments for the different bills and for the coins.
        At the end of the day, it will sum up your total expenses which was unloaded from it.

Benefits:

           In this way, I will be reminded and be aware of how much I have spent for the day. If  I will be starting to put a daily budget me, the left money inside the wallet can be put aside daily for savings. Then I will just put enough money allotted as my daily budget the following day. A saving of 200 pesos daily would mean 1,400.00 weekly and 5,600.00 pesos monthly. x 12 = 67, 200 3



0 comments: